Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Hot!

Okay...I'm hot. Our a/c has broken and it's warmer in here than it is outside. Yuck! Thank goodness we only have two more weeks in this place. Oh, guess what! We'll be signing our lives away on Thursday for the house. Ya!

I've gotten into the groove and am only one scene away from finishing my newest story. I'm sure that will thrill my editor to no end. My angel and demon are halfway to completing their mission and they can't keep their hands off each other. Woo-hoo! lol

Oh, I read a book over the weekend, Tempering by Sean Michael. I'll get all of the warnings out of the way first. If you don't like male/male sex scenes or three way male/male sex scenes than this isn't the book for you. It's mostly sex between the three characters, but it's also about dealing with prejudice and the fall-out from that same narrow mindness that drives people to live very unhappy lives. It was heart breaking and uplifting at the same time. :)

Enough wasting time. I'm off to finish my story and sending it out to people to read for me before my editor gets it.

Tiffany

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

ICK! Hope you got your AC fixed! Happy 4th!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home