Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Rodeo

I admit that I'm a hick. My dh tells me that all the time as we sit listening to Big & Rich and other country singers. :) There's just something about going to a rodeo and watching good looking men in tight jeans riding bulls. Stirs the imagination among other things...lol Some day I plan on writing a story about good looking cowboys who ride other things than bulls.

So we're going to the rodeo tonight and I'm going to try and not drool all over the cowboys.

The good news is I'm a thousand words closer to finishing my story....but again, I'm finding tons of other things to waste time on. Oh well, my angel and demon will just have to find ways to entertain themselves until I get back to them and finish the climax. ;)

Tiffany Aaron

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home