Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Why?

I told myself I'd never have a blog. For no other reason then I couldn't believe anyone would want to know what I had to say. Tonight as I sit before my computer, I realized a blog is a beautiful thing. It allows me the chance to waste time. Time I should be spending finishing up a story for one of my editors.

Instead here I am...talking about wasting time. Now is a blog a better time waster than playing fetch with my cat? (Yes, I think I have a dog in a cat's body because Digby is addicted to playing fetch) It might not be, but it will work for now.

I got good news today. After struggling for a month, we finally got a closing date on our new house. Next week, I'll be the proud owner of my very first house. Now comes the trails and tribulations of packing all of our crap and moving.

Oh well...maybe I can hide behind my deadlines as an excuse not to pack anything.

Tiffany

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

LOL! I think I said pretty much the same thing in my last blog! Must be the summer!

www.paigeburns.blogspot.com

7:04 PM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

Oh, and I love the blog page!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Wahoo!! Many congrats on the house closing, Tiffany! You have to be so happy and relieved.

Love the sounds of your cat. And I can so relate on using a blog as a time killer/procrastinator. Lately I find anything that helps me procrastinate from writing or doing whatever it is that I should really be doing is high on my list. :)

~ Jodi

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home