Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Bumper Stickers

I was thinking about bumper stickers this morning on my way to work. Why do people put certain things on their vehicles and what do those stickers say about their personality? When are they going to come up with magnetic ones that you change with your mood? That would be great. You'd be able to tell which cars to avoid because they're pissed off, pmsing or just bascily mean people.

I have two bumper stickers I'd love to put on my vehicle. They say more about my beliefs than any particular mood. One is: I'm Straight, Not Narrow. And the other is: I'm For Seperation of Church and Hate. Perfect.

What sort of bumper stickers do you see and like? Or don't like?

I had a great weekend writing...got 8k done and I'm over 40k for the entire story. The end is in sight. Not sure how much more needs to be written, but I'm in the homestretch. So Danielle's story might be finished this week. YAY!

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

bumper sitckers that don't actually stick so bad they'll last through a nuclear war? that would be awsome! what would I have? lol, i dno't know, nothing quite so deep as yours probably... I used to have one that said "fer sure, fer sure" but I was too young to even own a car, and I confess at the time I did use the phrase way too much! ;)

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home