Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Can't stop the madness

So I had planned on taking a few days off...do a little editing and maybe catch a movie or two before I plunged back into writing. That was a good plan while it lasted all of thirty seconds...lol.

The minute I hit the send button to email Danielle off to my CP, I picked up a pen and paper to work on SACKING THE QUARTERBACK, a story I'm writing for release around the Super Bowl next year. I'm at 17k and I need 30k-35k to be able to hand it in. :) No problem.

Here I am...writing my fingers to the bone to satisfy all the voices in my head demanding their stories be told. :) Ah..the life of a writer.

Tiffany
www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

What? No writing vacation? Yeah! ;) Just kidding, If I didn't have at least 20 other things to do right now I'd be right there with ya hon!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home