Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fallen: Danielle is Done

I just wrote THE END at the bottom of my story. Fallen: Danielle has come in at a whopping 50k...only sixteen words short of 51k. I'm sure I could have added them somewhere to make it an even 51k, but I didn't want it to seem like I'm filling space. lol

Danielle got her archaeologist and the day has been saved. An enticing look at my next fallen, Christian and a brief cameo by Lucifer, the fallen angel everyone loves to hate. :)

Now my CP gets it to edit and read for me, then it's on to my publisher. Hopefully there'll be good news soon. :)

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Hip Hip Horray! That CP of yours must be one lucky chick! ;)

9:01 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

of course, she is. She's also a great writer on her own part. :)

Tiffany

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home