Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Huffing 'n Puffing

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone down in the south tonight and tomorrow. Hurricane Katrina might be the hurricane everyone was hoping would never arrive.

On other news, Danielle is done and handed into my publisher, so it's back to work on Sacking The Quarterback. That should be finished by the middle of Sept. :) 19,809 words so far.

Went to see THE BROTHERS GRIMM yesterday with Matt Damon and Heath Ledger...actually they were starring in the movie..lol...I went to see the movie with a friend. Great movie...a little gruesome, but hilarious. It was great that the director didn't make them into superheroes who knew how to solve the problems right away. :)

Back to watching the Weather Channel.

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home