Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mashed Potatoes

I heard that MacDonald's uses instant potatoes to make their shakes thicker. I don't care. I love instant potatoes even more than real. :)

Anyway, that was my tangent for the day since I'm typing this in while sipping on a shake from McD's.

I was working at my DJ and actually not getting much done. In fact, I was wasting some time when I was paged to take in a donation. Do you know how put out I was that I had to interupt my goof off time to go and do my actual job? How dare they stop me?

I guess I shouldn't complain, right? They pay me to work for them. And most of the time, I'm good and do what I'm supposed to, but there are days when I think about what I have to do and rebel. I'll do what I want to and no one can stop me...lol...yeah right.


I got another 1k done on my Fallen story. Woo-hoo! That much closer to sending it in. :)

Tiffany

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

instant mashed potatos? instant mashed? i'm not even sure i want to know you anymore.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home