Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Relay For Life

Tomorrow, I break out my walking shoes and will be at my county's Relay For Life event. It's to help raise money and awareness for Cancer research. My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I'm doing this for her.

So, I'll be taking tomorrow off from writing and get some exercise. Woo-hoo! I'm going to have to rest up on Sunday.

First pre-season football game is tonight for the team my dh roots for. Me, I don't care what team's playing, I just want to see some football. :)

Take care and remember all those cancer survivors, those we've lost to cancer and those who are fighting cancer now.

Tiffany
http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Thoughts and prayers with you as you walk for Cancer survivors. Walk a little for me too would ya! :) My mom may not have survived cancer, but she lives on in me.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home