Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Sorry

I knew I probably wouldn't keep up with this. I couldn't keep journals as a kid to save my life. Oh well. Here I am again, ready to update everyone.

Our a/c did get fixed..a week before we moved to our new house. Woo-hoo! The new place has a/c and it's been nice since we've been so hot around here.

I've been writing up a storm. Between my next Fallen book, Danielle and a novella about a former football player, I haven't had time for much of anything. But things are flying on Danielle's story and I'll be back to work on Sacking the Quarterback soon. :)

Hey, the NHL is back in business. Thank goodness. There truly is nothing on after football season is over with. Even fishing shows start to look good after a while. But football pre-season has already started and I'll be eagerly waiting for hockey to start again.

That's enough chatting for today. I'll try to do better from now on and update this thing more often.

Tiffany

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Whew! I thought I was going to waste away waiting to hear if you got A/C or not! LOL. Glad to hear you've got lots of writing in! Can't wait to read it!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

lol...if I had known you were hanging by a thread waiting for it, I'd have said something sooner. :) I'm hoping you'll be able to read both stories I'm working on by the end of the month.

tiff

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home