Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tattoos

I was watching Miami Ink last night on TLC and started wondering about tattoos. One lady on there got a pirate ship on her side from her waist to the bottom of her breast. She sat for three hours while the artist inked it for her. Why, I ask myself, would anyone get that big of tattoo on their body? *I'm not about to ask why anyone would get one. I have one on my right shoulder*

I'm trying to decide if I want another one and where I want to put it. There's only so much room on my back for pictures. lol The history of tattoos and ink work is amazing. For so many cultures, tattoos have meaning. Look at The Rock whose inkings have meaning to him about his family and heritage. Others just like the way they look.

The tattoo artist is truly an artist. They can draw and design images that are absolutely awe-inspiring.

My fascination with tattoos might be why each of the fallen angels in my series has a tattoo on their body respresenting something meaningful to them.

Tiffany

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Oh! I love Miami Ink! I missed that episode but have it DVR'd so I should get to it this week. I've been thinking about another tattoo too! It really has to have meaning to me though, so I'm still up in the air as to what to get, or even where to put it for that matter.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

yeah...I'm leaning towards a butterfly. But where to put it is the question.

Watching those guys freehand some of those designs puts me in awe.

Tiff

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home