Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Back To Work

I've been sick the past couple of days, but it hasn't stopped me from writing...lol. I doubt anything could do that...not even a broken arm. I'd just get a little tape recorder and dictate my stories. :)

BREAKING NEWS: Fallen: Danielle has been contracted by Liquid Silver. I've signed on the dotted line and mailed it out today. Woo-Hoo! Also, we should know by the weekend when A FAERIE TALE anthology is scheduled for release.

I've been working on THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL. I've got 2k typed in so far and probably another 1k written out in long hand. As Paige says, I'm the long hand queen. I don't know...I just like writing in a journal and since I'm addicted to pens...I like to use them...lol

With Danielle being contracted, I have three published stories and three that have been contracted. :) So all together I have six since my first story, FALLEN: CELESTE came out...it might be seven soon since I sent in SACKING THE QUARTERBACK to LSB this week. :) Keep your fingers crossed.

Well, that's all the good news for today. Take care...enjoy the day..I know I will.

Tiffany
www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry David's wife gives away his car
Curb Your Enthusiasm star Larry David has partnered with MTVu, MTV's college network, for a ... Students can enter the contest by going to www.mtvu.com or www.stopglobalwarming.org Read Recent Posts Nielsen ratings for the week ending September 11 (9/14/2005) Housewives star is newest Clairol pitch woman (9/14/2005) Larry David's wife gives ...
Hi, I was just browsing through some blogs to get some ideas for mine, I hope you don't mind. I would like your opinion because you have a great blog here! I wish to start writing about forex mini broker. What do you think? Come and check out my site let me know if you think my topic would spark an interest. Best regards.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home