Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Friday, September 23, 2005

A Faerie Tale anthology


Here's the cover for A Faerie Tale. (cover art by April Martinez) It'll be released next Monday. I can't wait for people to read this one. The tale of four faerie sisters who are sent to the four corners of the world to find love and save the world. My heroine is the one in the back, purple wings and burgundy body. :) The Faerie of Song.

Her hero is Cyno Wellington. He's a cryptozoologist and since there are three objectives that any cryptozoologist might look for. I'm pretty sure readers can expect two more books with a crypto as a main character. lol Since I can't even write a short story without having at least one sequel in mind...lol.

I worked with Fabiano Fabris on my cover for DANIELLE. He's done all of the Fallen covers so far and he does an awesome job. As soon as it's done and turned in, I'll post it here and on my website. Woo-Hoo! This is a different type of Fallen story. You learn more about the fallen and what they can do. With a cameo by Lucifer himself. Just to whet your appetite because Lucifer plays a bigger role in Christian's story which is the next book in the series. If you read it, you'll have to let me know what you think of turning Lucifer into a hero of his own story. I have ideas for it, but I want to make sure people would like to read it. :)

THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL is coming along. I have the synopsis finished. Now I can get back to the actual story and get that done. Still at 5k for the story, but the synopsis is 2k, so I'm doing some work. :)

My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by Hurricane Rita. Please be safe and heed mandatory evacuation orders. They're there for your protection. I still send out good vibes for all those still suffering from Katrina. It'll be a long time before the South recovers from this hurricane season.

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Yeah! Faeries! :) And Cyno is a hottie! I'm so glad I get sneak peaks at your stuff, I wouldn't be able to wait!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home