Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Football Season Is Here Again

Okay...so officially the football season started last weekend. I'm just a little late. Saturday and Sunday, I enjoyed my husband screaming at the tv about the coach and the play calling. Okay...you know and I know that the people on the tv can't hear us, but that doesn't seem to matter much to my husband. I ignored him and tried to enjoy the games. I don't have favorite teams. I root for both and hope for a good close game. :)

I'll be starting edits soon on Danielle's story and the cover art is being worked on as we speak. (Well, technically not right at this moment and we're not really talking...lol)

THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL is at 5k words. Only 20k more for the first part of it. Woo-hoo! lol Been working on a couple other stories as well. But I'm ahead of my own self-imposed schedule, so that's okay.

Working on booking accomendations for the RT convention down in Daytona next year. Guess I should register for that as well...lol.

This year's RT was a blast. My first time and I was nervous as heck, trying to figure out who everyone was, meeting new people and having my first official book signing. Everything went well and I made new friends. :)

Now I'm an old pro at this and get to help the newbie authors around...lol

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Football is really the only sport I like to watch on TV and now that we've got HD Ry watches it too, even though he's not a football fan either.

Glad you're getting to work on stuff, I'm still stuck working on other peoples stuff!

I can't wait for RT06!! It will be a blast!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home