Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Labor Day

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day. I got up early this morning and went out to write on my front porch. Lovely time...peace and quiet. Well almost quiet...my cats sat inside and whined at me through the window. Oh well.

It looks like they've managed to stop the madness in New Orleans. Now they can focus on the recovery and reconstruction of the city. I do hope they rebuilt...maybe not in the same spot, but New Orleans must rise again and be the wonderfully entertaining city it once was. But this time, there needs to be better plans in place.

I'm still working on StQ. It's at 24,010 words..only need about 6-7k more and I'll be done. But I interrupted the story again to write a short story for Loose-Id. The people at Loose-Id are putting together something to help raise money for relief efforts. Great idea and I love my story line. :) I hope everyone else does as well. I think readers will like Bella Night and her interesting life. ;)

Take care and send out thoughts of good will and prayers to all the Hurricane survivors.

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Labor Day? We just had a holiday? LOL. We had a bbq and too many ppl in our house. :)

WTG on STG! I can't wait to read it, I'm a football fan too!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home