Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's Out and a new Cover


Well, A FAERIE TALE has come out at Liquid Silver yesterday. :) My fourth book in a year since Fallen: Celeste came out the last week in September last year. Wow. Four books, I can't believe it. My fifth book will be out next month and my sixth one has been contracted as well. I'm on my way to seeing my dream come true. Welll, actually, my dream did come true when I received the email telling me that LSB wanted to publish Celeste and the dreams have just been building since then.

This is the cover for my fourth FALLEN book, Danielle's story. Looks pretty good, doesn't it? ;)

HOUSE M.D. is on tonight. Woo-hoo! My only true tv addiction. I don't really watch anything else except for Extreme Home Makeover which is enough to make me cry every time I see it. My dh just shakes his head as he walks by me sniffling. My cats stare at me like I'm crazy.

Tiffany
www.tiffanyaaron.com

Cover Model Rescue Team....Rescuing One Hot Man at a Time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Danielle. Wonderful book...wonderful cover...wonderful author. :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home