Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Thing for Hugh Laurie

I'm addicted to House, M.D. that airs on Fox on Tuesday nights. Hugh Laurie is hot and an awesome actor. I became a fan of Mr. Laurie's when I was exposed to Rowan Atkinson's Black Adder series on the BBC. My husband is a huge fan of Black Adder. So I've seen every episode.

House is a great character, proving that you don't have to like a character to empathise with him. As much as you want to slap the man upside the head..that's how much you want to give him a hug. :) Laurie does a wonderful job hiding his British accent.

Maybe as a treat to myself, I'll go and buy the first Season of House.

Great news. A FAERIE TALE will be released next Monday, Sept. 26th at Liquid Silver Books. Paige Burns, a debut author, Jodi Lynn Copeland and Rae Monet join me in this anthology about four Faerie sisters having to find true love or marry the orge King. Two of the stories are erotic contemporaries and two are erotic shapeshifter stories. :)

Still working on the synopsis of THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL along with a m/m story called IMPERFECTIONS. A bronc riding cowboy and an East Coast equestrian...makes for an interesting story.

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Man, now I've got another show to watch!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Paige, you've got to watch it at least once. I love the show and the character. It's well written and House is so complex. :)

Tiff

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie has this air of mistery, and this "I don't know what", i wish i knew him as a person, because i can see he is a wonderful man, loyal, and one man woman, he bewitches me.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hugh laurie is perfect for doctor house, his eyes are so compassionate, his voice is so masculine, i wish i could hugh him and feel his masculinity just once.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home