Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Another Cover

Well, here's the cover for SACKING THE QUARTERBACK, my upcoming release from Liquid Silver. :) Pretty hot, huh? And just for you, a blurb: (unedited though it is)

copyright 2005 Tiffany Aaron

Ten years of playing pro football has gotten Donovan Klasek two bad knees, a bad shoulder and an addiction to pain killers. Now he’s free of the addiction and ready to watch his younger brother play in the Super Bowl. Donovan loves his bar, but part of him wishes he had another chance at the big game.

Johnni Aitken has always been her daddy’s girl. She can rattle off football stats with the best. When she gets a job waiting tables at Donovan’s bar, she can’t believe her luck. Football is a religion to her and Donovan has been the star in several of her fantasies. But a football star like Donovan would never look at a tomboy like her.

What happens when a man beat up by life meets a woman longing to heal his heart?

Stay tuned for excerpts from this one and my next Fallen book, Danielle. Which might be released in November. :) Yay!

Work continues on HEAVEN & HELL. I'm getting closer to the half-way point, so soon I'll be able to say I'm getting close to the end of the entire book. Scenes keep popping into my head for my next book, FALLEN: CHRISTIAN. When I'm ready to work on that story, I'll have more of an idea where I'm heading.

I can't believe we're so close to the end of October. Where did the year go? Soon we'll be into December and Christmas. I have no idea what I'm getting anyone for Christmas. Yikes. Usually I have ideas and might have even started my shopping, but this year, I'm way behind. :(

Hope your hump day is great.

Tiffany

http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Yumm! Is it touch football? You're just a writing fool hon!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

There's a lot of touching going on in this story. :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home