Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Did it again



Sorry everyone (or the two people who actually read this blog...lol) Real life grabbed me by the ankles these past couple of weeks and shook me so hard, my teeth rattled.

I might have mentioned earlier that my dh went and got joint replacement surgery on his finger. Then a week later, he had to go and get pins put in to stablize the joint. Last week, we got a 'doing great' from the doctor.

Well, on Sunday, the area around one of the pins became infected. So we ended up in the emergancy room at 11 that night. Early the next morning, we were on our way down to Ann Arbor where my dh had the first two surgeries. They tried to remove the pins at the office. NO dice. The pain was too bad. They called over to the hospital. The OR had a slot opened and we rushed over there.

Two hours later, the pins were removed and he was recovering. Then he was informed that he would be staying in the hospital until Friday when they would insert a center line for liquid antibotics and he would returning to have a fourth surgery on Monday to try and stablize the joint again.

Now I realize that being able to use all your fingers is important, but is it as important as subjecting the rest of your body to the hell of surgery? Not sure, but it's not my body. All I can do is support him.

Needless to say, I'm a little behind on my self-imposed schedule. I had hoped to be over half way finished with THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL by now, but that isn't happening. Though I was able to do some writing Monday and yesterday. I also finished the final line edits on THE VEIL: ANGELS & DEMONS and the final edits on FALLEN: DANIELLE. So I'm happy in a way.

I thought maybe Viggo would make up for the fact that I haven't posted in a while. Enjoy him...I know I would...lol.

Take care,

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Ahh, Viggo! We missed ya! You, Tiff, not Viggo. :)

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home