Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Gone to a hockey game

A bunch of us are heading down to Joe Louis Arena to see catch the Wings' game with the Chicago Blackhawks. :) Finally, a hockey game.

I'm not sure how many more words I have to write to reach my goal of 22k for the third volume in THE VEIL series, but I'm edging closer to the finish line for that story. Maybe by the end of the weekend, I'll get it finished.

I hope so because I plan on starting FALLEN: CHRISTIAN, even if I'm not done with HEAVEN & HELL.

I also sent in a proposal for a Day of the Dead story. It would be released next year of course. :) Now, I'm biting my nails waiting to hear about that one. It'll be a ghost story (what other story would I write when it takes place during the Day of the Dead celebrations?)

Gotta go. Maybe I'll get something written on the way down to the game...hmmm...not sure since I get car sick..lol

Have a great night!

Tiffany

www.tiffanyaaron.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

You go girl! Can you send some of that writing time my way?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Hey there...I'd send it to you if I could. But I'm going to need all the time I can get if I want to finish two books this month. :)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home