Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Friday, October 07, 2005

What A Week!

I know it's been a while since I've written anything, but I've been busy. Last Thursday, my dh had surgery to put a new knuckle in his finger. so I was at the hospital all Thursday and took care of him over the weekend as well. Then I left on Wednesday to go to a conference for my day job. My FIL took him to the hospital for his first physical therapy session. Surprise! The joint had popped out, so he ended up in surgery again yesterday. Now he has two pins screwed into the bones to stablize the joint. Those will be there for four weeks. Poor baby! Plus they cut into his palm to attach the ligaments from his finger so that they'll be tight enough to keep the joint from popping out again.

My conference went well...learned a lot of stuff about taking care of museum collections. Had fun hanging out with my co-workers.

I did edits on both Danielle and the second half of THE VEIL: ANGELS & DEMONS. Also, waiting for me when I got home was a contract for SACKING THE QUARTERBACK. Whoo-hoo! My sixth book to be contracted. :) That one won't be out until Feb, though. Since we planned for it to be a Super Bowl story.

Well, my cats and my dh need some attention, so I'm going to sign off. I'll try to keep this updated. :)

Tiffany
www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Wow, I'm not gonna complain about my week then, it was just as bad! Hugs hon!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home