Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ooops...new review

I wanted to let everyone know I got my first review for THE VEIL: ANGELS & DEMONS (available at Loose-Id) 4.5 stars from Sheryl at Ecataromance . I'm thrilled because Beltaine is such a fun character to write. She's the type of heroine I love to read about. :)

Tiffany

Have you Fallen yet?
SeX blog- Liquid Silver Authors blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Hey Tiff! The link to ecata goes to a Microsoft page! Waa, I want to see the review!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Pam said...

YAY, Tiff!
Tis an excellent book!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Sorry, Paige. The link's fixed now. lol

Hey, Pam. Glad you liked it so much.

Tiff

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home