Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Starting out November

This is the week for the Pro Bull Riders finals in Las Vegas. Here we have a picture of Justin McBride. He's leading the overall standing for World Champion. :) He's just too cute. lol

Wings played last night and won. HOUSE, M.D. was awesome as usual. But enough of what I did last night instead of writing.

Acutally I got started on Christian's story with the prologue and the last couple of scenes for the entire story. I also got a middle scene written. Just need to take the time and put it all together. I didn't do any writing on HEAVEN & HELL, but I plan on working on that one tonight. Along with whatever else pops into my mind.

Oh, on November 14th at 9:30 pm, my fellow Faerie Tale authors and I are having a chat at The Romance Book Club. Come join us. Also, FALLEN: DANIELLE will be out that day. Woo-hoo!

Take care and remember Ride 'Em Like You Stole 'Em. :)

Tiffany
http://www.tiffanyaaron.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Can you say YUMMY! Wow, gonna have to start watching bull riding now!

I don't know how you do the whole write scenes all over the place then put them together thing! I bow to your greatness!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home