Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Whew!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. This past week has been crazy at my day job. We've been decorating for the holidays. I know...I know. It isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but my city has a big PRIDE parade to kick off the holiday season and the museum I work for has a big party for the kids afterwards, so everything has to be lit and decorated. Thank goodness next week is a short work...lol

Well, FALLEN: DANILLE is out. Yeah...lol. Came out on Monday, but I've already got some reader feedback and so far everyone seems to have loved it which makes me happy. Plus they're already asking me about Christian (who is the next fallen I'm going to write about).

I finished THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL. Sent it to a test reader and my CP. Hopefully, I'll hear back from both of them soon...lol. Earlier this month or last month (when ever I started writing H&H) I sent my editor a synopsis and the first three chapters of it. She sent me an email the other day with my contract for it. Even though she doesn't have the actual book in hand....lol. She does know it's finished and she'll be getting it soon. I'm thrilled about that...now I just have to write up a blurb and fill out the cover art form. Yikes! I haven't thought about either yet.

Oh also, I just got another great review for ANGELS & DEMONS at Romance Reviews Today. Belinda S. Mays, the reviewer, gave it a Perfect 10. YAY! I've been getting awesome reviews for this book. And readers have told me how much they enjoyed it as well. So I'm thrilled that Loose-Id decided to publish it.

Well, take care and I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving if I don't post again before that.

Tiffany

Have you FALLEN yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Wow, you're just reviewed out huh! Well deserved babe!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home