Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yikes!


Thought I'd give everyone someone to warm them up on this yucky icy day.

Where did November go? Unbelievable how fast this year seems to be going. :)

Well, didn't get the next scene for Plain Jane done over the weekend, but got some other stuff worked on. I have two set of interview questions that I have to answer and send out. *biting lip* What was I thinking? I actually have to try and sound interesting enough that people might want to come and check out my books. lol

Probably mentioned this at some point earlier, but I have three books contracted for next year already...woo-hoo! One I'll start edits on this week, hopefully. SACKING THE QUARTERBACK comes out on Jan. 30th from Liquid Silver Books. :) I sent in the contract and the actual book for THE VEIL: HEAVEN & HELL to Loose-Id. That one's scheduled for Summer 2006. I have to start writing RETURNING SPIRITS. It's a short story to be put in an anthology with two other popular Loose-Id authors. That's scheduled for Fall 2006.

It's exciting to think I'm starting to get a coming-soon list that has more than one book on it...lol Of course, I have to update my website...which is going to get done tonight even if I have to tie my dh to the chair...lol

Have a great day and be safe if you're in any of the areas getting bad weather.

Tiffany

Have You Fallen Yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Somehow I think if you're tying C to the chair you won't be getting any updating done! ;) WTG on your up and coming list! Gotta go work on mine!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

You might be right about that...lol. :)

That's right, woman. Get cracking on yours. ;)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home