Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Falling down on the job

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while. :( Got busy with the holidays and writing. Some stories took over and I needed to get some stuff finished. :)

First great news.... A Faerie Tale has finaled in the 2006 EPPIE contest for best Anthology. :) Woo-Hoo! I'm sure you don't think I seem very excited, I am really. You just can't see me doing the Snoopy dance around my house....lol. We'll know if we won on March 18th when they announce the winners at the convention. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend...have to save my vacation days for the RT convention in May.

I got a great review for THE VEIL: ANGELS & DEMONS from Dawn at Love Romances. She gave me 4.5 hearts out of 5 and said "The Veil: Angels and Demons is truly one of this year’s great fantasy books!"

Made my way through the second set of edits for Sacking the Quarterback for LSB. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday, no matter what holiday you celebrate. Take care and be safe.

Tiffany

Passion Knows NO Barrier

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

I'm gonna have to get another room at RT if you're head gets any bigger from all the ackolades (sp?) girl!

But seriously, soo well deserved!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home