Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I've Had Enough

It's cold here and I'm already tired of it. I need to convince my dh to move South for the winter. I imagine he'd be happy with it because then he could golf all year round. :)

Should be starting edits on Sacking the Quarterback soon. It'll be out on Jan. 30th, barring any delays. Check out the cover at my site. Very nice if I say so myself...lol.

I'm in the middle of writing a contemporary about a contract killer who comes home to find her roommate murdered. She's willing to do anything to find out who the shooter was. :) Tentatively titled The Rose's Thorn, but I'm already working on a different title. I'm 23k into it and I'm planning on it being around 85k. Ambitious of me, I know, considering the longest book I've written so far has been Fallen: Danielle at 51k.

Well, I hope you've got your holiday shopping done. I haven't even started yet...yikes!

Tiffany

Passion Knows NO Barrier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home