Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

New Review

This one is from Noemi at A Romance Review.


"...Ms. Aaron has penned an amazing book full of adventure and passion." 4.5 Roses.

To say I'm thrilled with the way readers have reacted to THE VEIL: ANGELS & DEMONS is an understatement. Now I know there'll be a bit of a wait for the next one, but it is coming. The manuscript is in my editor's hand. It'll be out in the summer of 2006. Woo-Hoo! I hope everyone likes the next one as much as they liked the first one.

Tiffany

Have you FALLEN yet?

4 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Um, you didn't say which book!?

3:45 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Happy now?

lol

3:49 PM  
Blogger Noemi said...

Keep them coming, Tiffany.

Noemi

9:12 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

I plan on it, Noemi. I'm thinking we might see Beltaine and Kalan again. :)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home