Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Theme Music

I was thinking today as I listen to my Ipod mini...do my stories have theme songs? I know authors who create entire soundtracks for each of their books. Great idea. But I don't usually listen to just one cd per story.

Then I realized that each of my stories so far has a song that goes with them. A song that when I hear it, I think of the story. So I made a list...lol. Can you tell I'm trying to avoid work?

Fallen: Celeste- "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescene

Fallen: William- "Whiskey Girl" by Toby Keith

Fallen: Dominic- "Fever" by Michael Buble

Tiger By the Tail- "Magic" by Olivia Newton John

The Veil: Angels & Demons- "Stepping Stone" by Black Label Society

Fallen: Danielle- "Angel" by Sarah Mclachan

Sacking the Quarterback- "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse

Those are the songs so far that make my writing career's soundtrack. LOL Quite a mix, don't you think?

Tiffany

Have you FALLEN yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

You are totaly not working! LOL. I just posted and you added another one! I love the Evanesance song, but I'm not so sure about Olivia! At least it wasn't Get Physical! LOL. Hmm, makes me thing about my books/songs...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

lol..I know...I think I've stopped working for the day. Now I have about 45 minutes before I leave. :)

Now come on, the Olivia song works for the story. I even mention her in the story. ;)

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home