Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Movies

Over the New Year's weekend, I went to see King Kong. Good movie. They did a wonderful job on Kong. Of course, I cried...lol.

Last night, my dh and I drove almost two hours to find a movie theatre showing Brokeback Mountain. Omg...best 2005 movie I've seen and I've seen all the big blockbusters. Stunning scenery and gripping acting by Ledger and Gyllenhaal. All the nominations this movie has gotten are well-deserved and hopefully they'll win some because this movie is overwhelming in all areas.

I have two interviews up. One at Fallen Angel Reviews and one at A Romance Review. Please stop by and check those out. Also, my upcoming release, Sacking the Quarterback (due out Jan. 30th from Liquid Silver) is a featured book at Road To Romance.

Been working hard on several different stories. Not much to talk about though...lol.

Tiffany

Passion Knows NO Barrier

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

I can't believe you got your DH to go see that movie! Good for you! I want to go see it but I don't know if I'll get to before it leaves the theatre.

Oh, off to read your interviews. I should have a couple coming up in the next few months!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

You've been tagged girl!


http://paigeburns.blogspot.com/2006/01/ive-been-tagged.html

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home