Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I know...I Know



It's been a long time since I posted last. I'm sorry...blame my publishers who would like to see new stories from me as often as possible...lol.

Well, I have a new release. It came out on Jan. 31st at Liquid Silver Books. I'm pretty excited about it. Straight erotic contemp. No paranormal elements. Have to try different genres. I don't want to get stuck in a box or be sterotyped. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop writing paranormals. Those are the books I love to read, so those are going to be the ones I write the most.

I've got a couple great reviews for Celeste, William and Danielle. I'll be posting snippets of them later today when I dig them up.

I'm working on Returning Spirits, a novella for Loose-Id, my other publisher. Hopefully the story will be done no later than the end of March. :)

I'll try to be good about updating this blog...it might only be once a week, but I'll try...lol

Tiffany

Passion Knows NO Barrier

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

You're forgiven, only because you are writing more stories!!!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home