Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Getting away

I would prefer to be here today...basking on some beach or out on some boat..floating in the sea..listening to the waves. Instead I'm here slaving away working on the next scene for Plain Jane. My muse for that story showed up and demanded his side of the story. Paige had him punch Jane in the eye. Now I get to get him out of trouble...lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

I thought that was funny, but I can't wait to see how you get him out of that!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

he's very smooth...a little champagne and strawberries..a few kisses will help, I'm sure.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home