Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ghosts


You can find this Ventian style Day of the Dead skull here.

What does the Day of the Dead have to do with a sunny day in March? Nothing much except that I'm finding it hard to get in the mood to write my DotD story. It's a ghost story and I think it can be really good. Just need a little push to get into it. I've started it..got 2k done on it. Of course, that leaves me 33k left to write. Yikes! I want it finished far ahead of its deadline.

Guess I need to find some scary movies to watch to get me in the mood. Trouble is, I don't like horror movies or scary movies for that matter.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can jumpstart my story?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

I'm with ya on the scary movies, just can't do it. Have you tried getting a book at the Library? Maybe even a picture book (ala coffee table style) and immerse yourself in it for a bit?

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home