Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Am Woman...Hear Me Roar

I came home tonight to find the door handle on my front door had broken. So I call my dh and ask him how exactly I was supposed to get inside. He says "Oh, I meant to tell you it broke this morning." Thanks, dear.

I got inside after a little breaking and entering. Tear the door knob apart trying to fix it. Found out a thingie on the inside was broke, so headed to the local hardware store for a new knob. By the time my dh came home from work, I had the new door knob on. All he had to do was tighten the screws.

Woo-hoo!

Tiffany

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

LMAO! You go girl. I would have been like, "um, you need to come home and fix the door." And not because I couldn't do it, just because I wouldn't have wanted to! ;)

12:19 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

DH told me he didn't know how to install a new door handle. I'm like 'it can't be that hard', so I proved him wrong. Plus I didn't want to listen to him whine about having to fix it...lol

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home