Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Newest Release and three reviews



I've received three reviews for Sacking the Quarterback.

First from Tasha at Just Erotic Romance Reviews. 4 stars and she says, "...move over Brad and Angelina, there is a new super couple out. And let me just say that these two give a new meaning to the word STEAMY."

Talia at JoyfullyReviewed says, "Ms. Aaron took a real life issue such as drug addiction and dealt with it perfectly...I look forward to reading more from this author!"

Wendi at Enchanted Ramblings gives StQ 4.5 wands and says, "Steamy and dreamy this book takes away all my preconceived notions of football and ex-football players...Not only does it make you want to read this, but gives you an appreciation of what a good book is."

Thank you all.

Tiffany

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home