Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Woo-Hoo! #1 at Fictionwise



You're asking yourself what does Russell Crowe have to do with me being #1 at Fictionwise? Nothing at all...I just love the picture...lol.

FALLEN: DANIELLE is ranked #1 on the highest rating section of Erotica at Fictionwise. And my other book, A FAERIE TALE is #3 as well. Yay!

Isn't he very drool worthy? Especially as Maximus. I'd love to have him come to my rescue or defend my honor...lol. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

We're number 3. Yeah. We're number 3. Uh huh.

GRRRRRouwl.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Isn't that cool?

As to Russell, grrowl is right. He's a guy I just want to nibble on...lol

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home