Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Can You Believe It?



I went into Best Buy to pick up blank cds and dvds. I always browse the movie/TV section to see if the store has finally gotten in Season Two and Four of Due South...lol. To my utter surprise, I saw this wonderful set on the shelf. Finally. I've been waiting for this show to come out on dvd.

I admit it..I'm a geek. I totally loved this show while it was airing originally. I mean who wouldn't love five hot young actors portraying those wonderful Pony Express riders and Brett Cullen as Marshall Sam..oh yum.

So while I chatted with Paige, I watched the first disc. So no words got written on Returning Spirits last night, but I've decided to ditch pretty much the entire 2800 words I have done and start again. Maybe the rearranged plot ideas will help jumpstart this story...because it's creating a logjam. There are a ton of characters crowding my mind and they want their stories told. But I can't do anything until Amada and Benito's story gets written.

Adios!

5 Comments:

Blogger Paige Burns said...

Yum. 5. Men. At. Once.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Jenna Howard said...

I. Loved. This. Show.

Two words: Gregg. Rainwater.

Yum.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

oh my...Jenna..yes. I loved him and the Kid. I spent the next five days watching every episode. Now I can't wait until the next season..lol

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jenna Howard said...

I have yet to find this DVD set. I'm going to raid the stores in my neighborhood this afternoon. I need a Young Riders' hit. I LOVED this show. A friend & I decided to try writing an episode years ago because she was in love with Josh Brolin and I had the hots for well, all of them. It was awesome.

I do mean imitation of the Kid when his horse was hurt in the first episode.

Ahem...

Jenna (teary voiced, hands shaking as she holds her phone (it's her gun)) "Get up, Katy. Katy...get up!"

Freakin' A. I rock.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

bravo..bravo. Very well done, Jenna. :)

I bet if you did a search, you'd find tons of fanfic on this show.

Hope you can find it. I was totally shocked when I saw it.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home