Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dance With The Devil



I'm behind on reading Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunter books. So I thought I'd re-read my favorite one so far. (yes, I realize this is just an excuse to avoid working on my own story...lol) I have three more to get caught up before her first hardcover DH book comes out in June. Plus I have to read the new MacGregor book.

How is my own ghost story coming? I know that's what you're all thinking. Slowly..very slowly, but with each word I write, I'm getting closer to the end.

I don't think I'll ever sell a book on proposal again. Something in my mind says when I sign the contract, the book is done. That might be why it's so hard for me to focus on RS.

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Good luck with your story, Tiffany. I know exactly what you mean. :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Thanks Sherrill. I thought it wouldn't be hard to sell on proposal than write the darn thing. Little did I know. Ugh!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Jenna Howard said...

I love this book. Mmm...love it.

Good luck with your story too.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

Hey, at least you're writing!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Thanks Jenna. This book is yummy, isn't it? Has that bad boy we all love?

I need all the luck I can get with this one. Ugh!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

I wish, Paige. Now I've decided to write the ending and work back from there..maybe that'll help. :)

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home