Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Great News!


Woo-Hoo! My partner in crime, Paige had her first solo effort released on Monday. :) Awesome book and great cover. Trust me, I wouldn't lead anyone wrong. Buy it at LSB and let her know what you thought of it.


Next, my fourth book in the FALLEN series, Danielle, has been listed for a while now as the 2nd highest rated book at Fictionwise
I'm happy about that.


Well, nothing much got done on Returning Spirits (my ghost story) last night. It's a short story that's slated for a Day of the Dead anthology from Loose-Id coming out this fall.

The good news is I'm working my way through my first set of edits for The Veil: Heaven & Hell. Those should go fairly quick. I hope any way. :) But I guess it gives me one more excuse to waste time and not have to fight with these stubbon characters.

Enjoy the day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Tiffany, congrats on the rating at Fictionwise. That's awesome! And I bought RTL, but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'm hearing wonderful things about it. And good luck with Returning Spirits--you'll get it done. :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Thanks, Sherrill. I'm used to being on at the top for like one day..then they re-figure everything...lol and I disappear off the top 20. :)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

Thanks for the nod babe!

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home