Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Rearranging...




What does Rob Thomas have to do with rearranging? Nothing..I just think he's cute...lol. Thought I'd add a little eye candy for the ladies to the post today. And something for the guys who might drop by..just so you don't feel left out.

The rearranging has to do with my story for the Day of the Dead anthology I'm part of for Loose-Id. It started out my hero, Benito O'Neill (his mother was Mexican and his father Irish..if you're wondering about the name) was supposed to be a ghost being sent to help my heroine, Amada. Well, I started working on it and hit a huge brick wall. Nothing was working. So I whined to my wonderful editor and she said to change things if I needed to. Now Benito is alive and well..not a ghost. Hopefully this little change will help me get over the wall and start flying on this story. :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherrill Quinn said...

Good luck with the story, Tiffany. Sometimes ya just gotta shake things up...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

thanks Sherrill. I've been trying to get into this story for a while now. I'm just lucky that the deadline isn't until July..so I have a little time still. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've done the same thing with my next Fallen book. Changed the background on my heroine. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

I think he'll be much easier to fantasize about now... ;)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jenna Howard said...

Good luck, Tiffany. Sometimes a hero just needs a pulse.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

thanks, ladies. I'm hoping it'll be a little scarier as well. I'm re-working the plan for the haunting part of the story as well.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home