Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Two new reviews

Belle Rouge from Romance Junkies says "If you love your contemporary romances with characters that grab your interest from the start, then SACKING THE QUARTERBACK is for you." Ms. Rouge gives Sacking the Quarterback 4.5 ribbons. Click here to read the whole review.

Maura Frankman at The Romance Studio says "This is a great story with very sympathetic characters and extremely hot love scenes." She gives StQ 4 hearts. Click here to read the whole review.

Thanks ladies.

In other news, I finished edits for The Veil: Heaven & Hell. So that's done. Now it's time to focus my attention on Returning Spirits and really get that done. There's a line-up of other stories I need/want to work on. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home