Falling For Tiffany

Who knows what this blog will truly be about? I don't even know, but I hope everyone who stops by finds something to enjoy in it.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's My Birthday



and Loose-Id was kind enough to release my next Veil book, Heaven & Hell today. Woo-Hoo! Happy birthday to me. :) Click on the title to check it out. (or buy it...I'm not above shameless self-promotion..)

Here's the blurb:

Beltaine and Kalan have completed the first part of their mission. They’ve retrieved the book for the Devil and things should be easier for them, but the situation is getting worse. The Veil continues to rip and now the Devil’s immortal life is at stake.

Beltaine never thought she’d have to save the ruler of Hell from a mortal. She also never believed she’d fall in love with anyone--angel or mortal--but here she is hoping God will be kind to her just once.

Kalan has learned a lot after spending time with Beltaine. The most important lesson: everything is not as it seems. Beltaine has opened his eyes to the seamier side of the world, but he’s in for the shock of his life.

Will love keep this demon and her angel alive? Is their strength enough to save Hell when Heaven comes to call?

Because it's my special day and I'm feeling generous, anyone who posts a comment gets entered to win a prize that I'll be giving away at the end of the day. So stop by and say hi. Go check out my book as well. :)

Tiff

23 Comments:

Blogger T.A.Chase said...

Happy birthday, Tiff. Hope it's a great day. :)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIF! MINE IS ON THE 30TH!

LINDA B

9:20 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Well early Happy Birthday, Linda. :) Hope you have a great one.

9:37 AM  
Blogger robynl said...

Happy Birthday!!! May your day be filled with things you want and love.

9:45 AM  
Blogger snowflake said...

Wow, interesting premise. Happy Birthday and many sales!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Hey Robyn,

Thanks. It'll be a great day. I'm just wondering what my hubby is getting me. He says I have to go with him to pick it up. Hmm...wish it was a new car..lol

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Jenny,

I'm nothing if not original..lol. Actually I got the idea for the series after watching CONSTANTINE starring Keanu Reeves. :)

Thanks.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Paige Burns said...

*snort* You know what that's for!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Celine Chatillon said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany! And many, many more... ;)

11:27 AM  
Blogger Pam P. said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany, and congrats on your new release! Nice present for you.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Biiiirrrthday dear Tiffany, Happy Birthday to youuuuu...and many more :-) Just want to mention that I love your blurb, btw...I like it when stories are different from the norm :-)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Pamk said...

happy birthday, Hope you have fantastic one. Love that cover

1:52 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Paige, I think he's getting me golf clubs actually. :)

Thanks.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Celine,

Thanks and congrats on your new release. Great cover. :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Pam,

Yes, it was a good present for me. :) Thanks.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Ali,

Yep, I have to say I think Beltaine and Kalan are really different than your normal heroine and hero. But very hot when they get together. It was fun writing them. I don't think I'm finished with their story though.

Thanks for the song. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Pam K,

Thanks. I love the cover as well. It's a different artist than the one who did the first Veil cover. :) But I think she did a great job.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Deb F. said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic day!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany. Hope it filled ith chocolate and good friend.

Lee Anne

3:27 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Thanks, Deb F. I'm really hoping to have a quiet night..lol The day's been pretty good so far.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

Lee Ann,

I'm not sure how much chocolate will be involved, but good friends will be there.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Joy said...

Happy Birthday Lady - was wonderful meeting you at RT!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Aaron said...

It was awesome getting to meet you, Joy. And thanks. :)

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home